10-Day Hashimoto's Gluten-Free Course
Everything you need to know about gluten and how it affects Hashimoto's Disease from a Board-Certified Clinical & Integrative Nutritionist.
You've been diagnosed with Hashimoto's and you're dealing with:
- brain fog and fatigue that leaves you feeling drained before the day has even started
- bloating that seems to come out of nowhere and won't go away no matter what you do
- embarrassing and uncomfortable constipation and/or diarrhea
- joint pain that leaves you unable to workout and up all night
- skin issues (dry skin, rashes, eczema, etc) that leave you puzzled because no amount of lotion helps
- weight gain that doesn't seem to end and nothing gets it to budge
This is your chance to educate and empower yourself against Hashimoto's!
You can learn to manage your symptoms!
Here's why it's important to go gluten-free...
The primary protein in gluten is called gliadin, which causes the small intestine to release zonulin. Zonulin causes increased intestinal permeability leading to many of the symptoms you're experiencing.
Those with Hashimoto’s have a higher amount of zonulin in their small intestine.
Gliadin also has a very similar structure to an enzyme called transglutaminase. Transglutaminase is found in large amounts in thyroid tissue. When your body doesn’t like gluten, your immune system will attack the gliadin and transglutaminase.
This means your immune system attacks your thyroid. It’s called molecular or cellular mimicry.
Hey there! I'm Sunny Brigham, MS, CNS. I'm a Board-Certified Clinical & Integrative Nutritionist and I'm passionate about helping women feel their best, including women struggling with the fallout of Hashimoto's Disease.
I'm a true helper at heart. In fact, in my 3rd grade journal, I wrote, "I want to be president so I can help all the sick people!" In order to help as many women as possible, I designed this course!
I use a science-based approach in all things nutrition with the end goal of helping you feel your best! I look forward to meeting you inside the 10-Day Hashimoto's Gluten-Free Course!
"The best thing about this course were the informational videos! They were just enough information for each day. I finally understood the meaning behind so many things."
"I want to be healthy inside and out! The course helped me to be accountable for my actions! I'm excited every day and have the ambition to succeed. Thank you."
"I feel validated and heard! I didn't realize so many of my symptoms were because of Hashimoto's and gluten! You asked the right questions that forced me to be reflective and see what work needed to be done!"
*Names have been changed to protect health information.
Who this course is for...
This course is for women who have been diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease and they're tired of dealing with:
- Fatigue that leaves you with no energy for fun, family, or friends
- Brain fog that leaves you feeling like you can't focus
- Weird symptoms like constantly clearing your throat, excess mucus production, itchy skin, hives, eczema, and more
- Uncomfortable and embarrassing constipation or diarrhea
- Joint or muscle pain that leaves keeps you up at night
- Weight gain that came out of nowhere and nothing you do gets it to budge
If you're dealing with any of the above then this course is for you!
But if you aren't ready to make changes to your diet, this course is NOT for you! Look...it's okay to not be ready...everyone has their own motivations and their own struggles.
But if you're ready to feel better and start learning what your body needs, then you're in the right place!
Click below to register and unlock your first lesson today!
This course includes:
- 10 lessons delivered over 10-days to show you how gluten affects you and how you can build your life around it
- 10 gluten-free meals (all made in 15-minutes or less!)
- List of all the sneaky places gluten can hide
- Easy but tasty gluten-free recipes and snack tips
- Support from a Board-Certified Clinical & Integrative Nutritionist via a HIPAA compliant chat platform to answer all your course related questions
Join now to unlock your first lesson today!
Disclaimer & Refund Policy
Disclaimer: This program is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease. The information provided in this program is for general educational purposes, has not been reviewed nor approved by the FDA and is not intended to take the place of advice from your primary care physician. You are solely responsible for your health care and activity choices. Participation in this program does not constitute a client-coach relationship.
Refunds: Refunds are available for 48 hours after purchase. After the 48 hours, all sales are final. In order to secure a refund, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.