Workshops and mini-courses are a great way to kickstart your healing journey without making a HUGE financial investment or a HUGE time investment.
Think of it as dipping your toes in the water to test the temperature.
Below you'll find a selection of recorded workshops and mini-courses that can help kickstart your healing journey. Each one is different and designed for women with Hashimoto's and/or hypothyroid!
Keep scrolling to check them out!
An in-depth overview of Hashimoto's and how you can get a Jumpstart on your healing journey. Throughout this mini-course, you'll learn:
- How to identify your primary food triggers that are creating your symptoms
- How food affects your antibody numbers
- Other lifestyle considerations (sleep & stress) that feed into your antibody numbers
- The symptoms of Hashimoto's, where they come from, and the surprising symptoms most don't relate to Hashimoto's
Price: $67 - $29
A 10-day deep dive into gluten and how it affects the symptoms of Hashimoto's. Over the 10-days, you'll learn:
- How gluten affects those with Hashimoto's disease
- All the places that gluten can hide
- What are the signs and symptoms of gluten intolerance
- How gluten can cause brain fog, bloating, constipation/diarrhea, joint pain, skin issues, and weight gain
- How to reintroduce gluten when you're ready
An in-depth, 2 hour workshop that shows you how to balance your thyroid with nutrients through targeted food & supplements.
In this workshop, you'll learn about the 12 nutrients that are vital for well-functioning thyroid glad. You'll learn the following:
- Exactly how the thyroid functions in the body and what interferes with proper functioning
- The 3 things that will bring your thyroid function to a halt
- What the 12 nutrients are, symptoms of deficiency, tests available if needed, and the best place to get them
Are you looking to quickly reset your body? This 10-Day program is designed to jumpstart your own internal detox system - your liver!
When the liver gets a little backed up, you'll experience things like
- Weight gain
- Hormone imbalance
- Poor functioning thyroid
- Sensitivity to smells
- Feeling hungover from just 1 glass of wine
- Skin issues like itching or eczema
This course is intense in that it's a lot of information. But put into action, you'll be all set!